Looking for a quick possession home at The Garden District? 1547 Meeting Street is scheduled for completion in the fall. It is listed at $1.53M, and benefits from a stunning array of upgrades.
3,879 SF | 3 BED | 4.5 BATH | $1,530,000
An open concept home featuring a large living room with bi-fold doors opening on to a spacious private courtyard. Generous walk-in closets, oversize master bath, and a custom third floor game room with wet bar. Gourmet chef’s kitchen complete with a 12-ft island, Wolf and SubZero appliances, quartz countertops, and custom storage options.
- Additional built-in kitchen storage with hutch below/cabinet above and quartz counter space to match the kitchen island.
- Courtyard and side yard finished with Sundeck porcelain pavers with synthetic turf borders; stubbed for gas, electric, and water, with drainage installed. Artificial turf installed along the side of the home.
- Fireplace surround tile from floor to ceiling and wrapping around.
- Anderson bifold door from living room to courtyard.
- Gourmet kitchen with 36” dual fuel Wolf range plus 30” wall mount Wolf oven and 24” Wolf microwave, 36” SubZero refrigerator, 24” SubZero freezer, and Bosch 800 series dishwasher.
- Added sound resistant fiberglass insulation between floors.
- Living room bar option with beverage refrigerator, lower and upper cabinetry, sink, and countertop that matches the kitchen island.
- Master closet upgrade includes built ins for him and her.
- Third floor wet bar with beverage refrigerator, cabinetry sink, and countertop.
- Staircase in white oak with painted risers.
- Monarch Floors wood flooring on first floor, stairs, and second floor throughout (tile in wet areas).
ACT NOW – ONLY 3 MEETING STREET BROWNSTONES REMAIN
Contact our sales team today to arrange a private tour of our available homes, or to receive a personalized information package including floor plans. Lives steps from the shops and restaurants of Southlake Town Square.